Sunday 20 May 2012

The Making of the D.I.Y Studio

Original Shed above.

We kept the back side which is now
part of the new roof over the Studio.

Let the building begin.
My Hubby and his friend Rob worked all weekend long.

Carpenter Rob came up with the idea
to build the shed out of doors.
Not bad considering each door is only $24.
Great way to repurpose a door.

Zach and Kayla.....

 Busy at work painting the new DIY shed.
Not bad for 4 and 2 years old.


I found a vintage dresser at an Op Shop....
perfect for all my tools and craft stuff.

As much as I liked the green, I thought an all white studio would be nicer.
I used old wooden crates and even a skateboard for shelving. 
Love it!
My DIY Studio

Best Mother's Day gift
EVER!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...