Tuesday 17 July 2012

Chunky Knit Sweater ...to Cool Cozy Cushion


 I have always wanted to have a cozy wooly cushion cover to bring out during Winter.
I finally found a sweater at an Op shop that would be perfect.  Especially because it had buttons down the front, which meant no zipper needed.  


 I just simply turned the sweater inside out, pinned it and sewed a square the size of my cushion.


The chunky knit pattern was made with Lamb's wool and was so incredibly soft.  It was in a lovely cream colour, which was just what I wanted.


In just a few minutes we had a brand new cozy cushion for Winter.

This is the back of the cushion.  I just inserted the down insert by undoing the buttons.


I hate wasting lovely materials, so why not make a cozy candle holder to match.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...