Saturday 25 May 2013

Fern weeds...to free pot plants


Ferns...
love them or 
hate them.
They really are an interesting plant. 


I recently visited a home
 with some very sad and lonely pots scattered around the house.


The owners also had ferns overgrowing the fish pond at the front of the house. 
They saw these plants as an absolute weed,
but instead of just throwing them out...


I suggested a compromise.

Why not plant the ferns we pull out of the front yard....
and replant them in the vacant potters around the house?



 It was so simple
and it didn't cost a cent.

$ 0

Now at least, there are a few less ferns in the front
and a few less vacant pots in the back.



If I had these at my house 
I would probably be trying all different florist techniques with my never ending supply of ferns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...