Saturday 4 May 2013

Stackable Swarovski Crystal Pendants



I have been wearing some of my old gold chains lately and layering them, 
but I wanted a pendant or two to go on the longer one. 
 I went looking for something only to be disappointed.

Gold and gem stones seem to be everywhere on Pinterest at the moment. 
 So I wanted something with a bit of understated bling.  

I stopped by the Swarovski store for the very first time.  I was impressed with some of their designs but  they didn't have a pendant like I wanted for individual sale.

However, they did inspire me to make my own.




I found these beautifully cut crystals that reminded me more of gems stones. 
They were just what I was looking for.

I wanted to make a pendant that was versatile
so I decided to make my own stackable ones.
I made individual pendants
 in different lengths and colours
that could be easily mixed and matched.


They worked so well together
I just kept making different designs.
As usual I got a little carried away.....







I made some in Sterling Silver




Some with tassels


 

And a bunch in gold



They are so fun to mix and match.















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...